Contributor Approval and Posting Guidelines
Step 1: Sign up and Login to our site
To publish posts on Socialmedia.biz, you will need to have an active account on the site. If you already have an account you can login here. If you do not, you can create an account here. Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email. IMPORTANT: To complete registration, you must click on the link in the confirmation email to set your password.
Step 2: Fill out your profile
We like our posts to have a name and a face behind them, so please fill out your profile:
- Once you’re logged in, click Edit Profile while hovering over your username on the top right of the page.
- In order to be published, you need to have a first name, last name, and a picture of yourself.
- Next fill out the Bio field with a short paragraph about yourself.
- Once you’ve entered all your information, click the big blue Update Profile button to make the changes live.
Step 3: Blogger approval
Next, please email links to at least 3 writing/blog samples to email@example.com.
A good guideline for samples:
- There needs to be a clear indication on each sample that you are the writer.
- All posts must be related to social media or digital marketing.
- All posts must be edited for grammar and spelling.
If you’re approved, continue on to Step 4.
Step 4: Add posts to our system manually
To submit your post, log into the site, hover over “Posts” in the nav bar, and click “Add New”
We ask that all posts created directly on our site (if they were created specifically for us) be provided to us on an exclusive basis for a minimum of 14 days after the post is completed, and that the author honors this exclusive time frame even if we do not publish your post immediately.
Guidelines For Posts
Editing: Please ensure all spelling and grammar is accurate. Posts must be well-thought, professional, and thoroughly edited.
Topics: Appropriate topics include informational, news, or experience posts directly relating to social media or digital marketing. No posts will be accepted that contain self, organization, or product promotional/marketing material. All content must be original and not posted elsewhere.
Links: All links should be reliably sourced and critical to the content. If a quote or backlink does not significantly improve the content of your article or is promotional, we WILL remove the links and post the article without them. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this type of article.