How to Become a Contributor
1) Register and complete your profile
Adding as much information as possible will help you in connecting with others in the Community.
Below is an example of a completed profile:
2) Premium membership
Once logged in, you will see the contribute option on the top right of the website. When trying to contribute your first article you will be prompted to sign up for a premium membership. This is required to create posts and also enters your account into the expert directory among other benefits.
3) Create and publish posts
Once your premium membership is enabled, trying to contribute will bring you to the post editor.
- The fields “Title” and “Article description” are required for every post.
- Should you want your post to appear in a specific location, select the appropriate category from the category drop-down menu on the right
- The “Header” menu on the right provides you with the option of adding an image that will sit behind the title of your post.
- In the “Start article here” box, write or paste your text, using the WYSIWYG editor tools to format your text.
- Once you are happy with how your post looks, click the “Submit for review” button.
- Once we review and approve your post it will either be scheduled or go immediately live on the site. You will also be sent an email detailing any changes in the status of your post.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Publication of contributed content, is at the sole discretion of the editorial team. Make sure you follow the contributor guidelines to avoid any issues with publication.